PhDnet in collaboration with Max Planck Digital Library are restarting the Open Access Ambassadors (OAA) program. A conference with leading experts and interactive workshops for Max Planck Society’s early career researchers will be held 10-11 December 2019 at Harnack House in Berlin. The OAA program follows a train-the-trainer concept aiming at enabling early stage researchers to promote open access and open science at their respective institutes.
Become an Ambassador and register here!
- Train Max Planck Society’s early career researchers on open access and open science in order to share and distribute knowledge throughout and beyond MPG
- Integrate transparency and principles of openness into the standard research workflow of early stage researchers
- Initiate a real change and a sustainable transition towards open access and open science in the long term
- Noémie Aubert Bonn Hasselt University
- Georg Botz Max Planck Society
- Colleen Campbell Max Planck Digital Library
- Véronique De Herde European Council of Doctoral Candidates and Junior Researchers
- Kai Geschuhn Max Planck Digital Library
- Wolfgang Huang Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings
- Corina Logan Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
- Gerard Meijer Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society
- Mark Patterson eLife Sciences Publications
- Ana Valente Max Planck Digital Library
- Sandra Vengadasalam Max Planck Digital Library